Re: list charter

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 19:42:35 EDT

I personally really like the vectorlist even though Im not in on the
conversation lately. If this list gets public or made into a newsgroup
we will just have to filter through all the "Where can I find "vector
game X" messages. Granted, this list is big and it generates alot of
mail right now, but that will all settle down eventually a bit and
besides, on this list Clay, Mark, Al and (people I missed) bounced so
many ideas off each other, that the process of creating this G-80
multigame beast has been refined and improved.
  $.02

--
Jess Askey              Atari Game Page:http://magenta.com/havoc
ESLB\The Audio Analyst