Space Fury Cocktail ROMs

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 18:33:00 EDT

I had a chance to look at a Space Fury cocktail this weekend.

It used the same ROMs as a stand up Space Fury (though I didn't take each
one out to do a binary compare, they were marked the same as the standup
version).

Of course it wasn't working, so I didn't get to see how and when it flipped
from the player one side to the player two side.

I'm guessing there's some jumper or input pulled high/low, that indicates to
the ROMs that they're in a Cocktail cabinet. Anyone know otherwise?

It does use a sound card marked "Space Fury", and kind of a cool "compact"
version of the G-08 monitor.

-Zonn