Barrier Schematics Mailed

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_novell.com>
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 15:41:43 EDT

Hi!

Barrier schematics have been mailed (Tuesday) to the following:

        Jeff Hendrix
        Michael Schulz
        Joseph Welser
        Ray Ghanbari
        Bill Esquivel
        Chris Hanks
        Zonn Moore
        Al Kossow
        Rick Schieve

If you're not on the list and wanted a set (or a set of warrior schems) you
didn't mail me (or it didn't show up..).. Mail me again with your snail mail.

Al got my originals to digitize whenever.

Ray -- I still owe you those boards.. send me your phone number so I can make
excuses via voice.. :)

Kurt

/*
 * This version of Kurt Mahan is currently being evaluated. Words he speaks
 * are those of him only and not those of Novell or anybody else.
 *
 * Novell Java Technologies R&D Group
 *
 * Kurt Mahan