Re: (possible) replacement B&W HV assy

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed Jul 30 1997 - 01:50:29 EDT

On Tue, 29 Jul 97 16:49 PDT Zonn <zonn@concentric.net> writes:

>>[..Cool HV unit discovery in an old IBM 3278 terminal monitor
>deleted...]

Interesting find Al. If you want to try to reverse engineer this puppy,
here are two tips from Don Lancaster...

Have a curious dentist/vet/med student x-ray it for you. This way you
can figure out the PCB layout. I've wanted to try x-raying the Pacman+
hockey puck but I don't want to nuke the EPROMs...

Masterbond sells some epoxy depotting gook. I can dig up their address
if you like.

<stupid brain-damaged manly-man high school jock tale>
>He probably made a million bucks selling Amway products and lives in
>Manhattan or something, there is no justice...

I would think Uncle Darwin will/has remove(d) this bozo from the
gene pool. Darwin can be fickle about enforcement though.

Virtu-Al