Re: (possible) replacement B&W HV assy

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed Jul 30 1997 - 12:57:10 EDT

[...]
>He would hold onto the chassis with one hand, and with his other hand, take
>a piece of non-insulated copper grounding wire and stick it under the cap,
>right after the TV was turned off.
[...]

Wow. Ever see the Simpson's episode with "Which is smarter, Bart or a Hamster?"

Zzzzap! Oww!

Zzzzzap! Owwww!

Zzzzzap! Owww!

Back to Vectorlist stuff... I got my G-80 hardware all rigged up for
programming this last weekend, so I should be finishing the menu system for
the G-80 multigame pretty soon and get the rest of the project finished off
ASAP.

Is there interest in a 4-player Eliminator I/O expander board? (I'm
already planning on doing some of the spinner encoder boards for ST/TS/ZK.)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/