Cine' Exorcisor & SC_FREE Star Trek

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 18:11:42 EDT

Hi Folks,

  A couple of things... First, the SC_FREE version of Star Trek
was released today and can be found on TANT and union.edu (when
Brian puts it up). This one has got to be one of the worst vector
games, IMHO. It certainly doesn't make my top 10 list ;-). Anyway,
it's there if you want it. Yawn.

  On a more 'up' note, Steve's Cinematronics Exorcisor showed up
today (you can stop worrying Steve). There really isn't alot to it
so it should be fairly easy to clone. I'll get a schematic and parts
list uploaded to TANT ASAP (hopefully by the weekend), making it
work may take a wee bit longer.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.com | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_