Re: G-05 monitors

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 07 1997 - 18:05:17 EDT

> >I remember that one of the lines was inverted in hardware... I think it
> >was 4:4:4 RGB, but they might have given an extra bit to green and stolen
> >one from blue to make up some of the human visual-range stuff. I don't
> >think so though.
>
> It's 4-B 4-G 4-R, and all the lines are inverted, all zero's being bright
> white, and all ones being black.

I got a clue and looked at your updated page. It looks more like there
are 3 bits for intensity and one to completely disable the color. It that
a valid interpretation??

As for my aliens being white <Grr> At least my Space War ships are more
than 3 pixels! :-) :-)

Thanks,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.