RE: interesting coincidence..

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 14:57:00 EDT

In message "RE: interesting coincidence..", you write:

>G'day Al (and all),
>
>Very intriguing! For those of us who are interested in
>Cinematronics/Vectorbeam history this is a major find. Of course, I'm
>assuming that you've got manuals that are meant for distribution in the
>USA (vs. internationally where Exidy did all manufacturing for
>Cinematronics and probably Vectorbeam).

I though it was well known that TailGunner II was licensed to Exidy.
The deal was Cinematronics did the upright and some other company got
the license to do the cocktails and sit-ins. In this case, Exidy got to
do TailGunner and they decided to tack on the "II" to the name. In the
case of cocktails, I belive Centur did them, right?

--
THANX...Gregg   day 214.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
              woodcock@nortel.com  or  woodcock@dfwmm.net