Re: yoke resonant frequency

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.heartlab.com>
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 12:32:23 EDT

I've been lurking on this subject for a while and have an armchair
engineering question. Has anyone hooked up a spectrum analyzer to see
what the spectral content is of the vector signals? With all this talk
about hooking up audio amps makes me wonder if this will filter off some
of the high end of the signal.

I currently don't have any access to good test equipment otherwise I'd do
it myself and make a contribution to this list. I did hook up my $10 scope
before it broke and saw the, for lack of a better description, sawtooth type
wave. Because of that sharp point in the sawtooth, I would think that this
signal might have significant harmonics.

Chris Moore
cmoore@heartlab.com

--
Christopher V. Moore
Heartlab, Inc. - 101 Airport Rd - Westerly, RI 02891