Re: Starfields (was: Sega xy help)

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 16:03:09 EDT

On Fri, 3 Oct 97 14:42:25 -0500, you wrote:

>You wrote:
>> This is to inform you that we hope *your* starfield isn't based on
>> any particular pattern. We've had some um, trouble with starfields
>> in the past.
>
>We've all heard this story before, but even if I squint *real* hard, I don't
>see anything on my Star Castle. Is this an urban legend?

No, it's real. I talked to a guy that worked at Cinematronics and he said
the management was so upset they thought of stopping production.

Then some guy said essentially "Even if I squint *real* hard, I don't see
anything" and common sense prevailed.

I've been told that once you've seen the picture, it's hard not to think of
it when you see the starfield.

So does anyone have a collection of "Oui" magazines from 1980 ('81?)?

I imagine that *even* the NET is not big enough to find those pictures in
that sewage of porn out there...

-Zonn