Re: Starfields (was: Sega xy help)

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 18:14:44 EDT

> >You wrote:
> >> This is to inform you that we hope *your* starfield isn't based on
> >> any particular pattern. We've had some um, trouble with starfields
> >> in the past.
> >
> >We've all heard this story before, but even if I squint *real* hard, I =
> don't =20
> >see anything on my Star Castle. Is this an urban legend?

I told my wife there was something in the constellation and she just
couldn't see it. Then I said "it's a woman" & she said "Oh my gosh it is".
She also said something about the small triangle...

> So does anyone have a collection of "Oui" magazines from 1980 ('81?)?
>
> I imagine that *even* the NET is not big enough to find those pictures in
> that sewage of porn out there...

I'd like to see it too. Scott said she has her foot up on a flowerpot
or something. I think he rather likes telling the story, but I didn't
think to ask him why he had OUI handy at work that day ;-)

Oh well, back to creating the background for the company web site - Oh,
look I've got a copy of Big 'Uns here in my desk, I think I'll put in some
eye candy for observant web surfers...

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.