Re: Starfields (was: Sega xy help)

From: Zonn <zonn_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 17:40:33 EDT

On Fri, 3 Oct 97 16:02:48 -0500, you wrote:

>You wrote:
>> So does anyone have a collection of "Oui" magazines from 1980 ('81?)?
>>
>> I imagine that *even* the NET is not big enough to find those pictures in
>> that sewage of porn out there...
>
>Tracking this down could be the first ever (and only?) legitimate cross post
>in RGVAC and rec.porn (or whatever ;-)
>
>That being said, I would love to see this picture (as a collector, of course... ;-)

Yeah, I've already gone to all the engineers here and asked them if they
have a 1980-1981 Oui collection (It was either '80 or '81 and I don't know
the month).

Oh maybe I'll get fired, I'm already on probation for spamming the intranet
email with pro alien (the kind from other planets) propaganda (I claimed
'we' invented Silly Putty and Pringles and 'they're' stupid enough to buy
them), that and I'm trying to convince the front office lady that I'm Elvis
incarnate.

I think using the companies internet connection to search for porn might be
pushing things a little...

Like they're going to find another hardware/software guru to finish this
project (where I'm the solo engineer!) that's due the end of next week,
right! I've got at least 14 days of absolute job security!!

...so what would that be under... alt.porn.pictures.eighties.oui.arcades,
search on "Star Castle"?

-Zonn