Re: Starfields (was: Sega xy help)

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Fri Oct 03 1997 - 16:15:00 EDT

In message "Re: Starfields (was: Sega xy help)", you write:

>You wrote:
>> This is to inform you that we hope *your* starfield isn't based on
>> any particular pattern. We've had some um, trouble with starfields
>> in the past.
>
>We've all heard this story before,

I haven't...

>NB I think it would be criminal for Clay not to have an easter egg in his
>starfield ;-)

Don't worry; I'm positive he will.

BTW, as far as the Amplifone tubes in a W-G monitor goes; I have been
running a SW/ESB 24/7 on location since I posted that about 6 months
ago with *NO* problems (and a FANTASTIC picture).

--
THANX...Gregg   day 972.684.7380  night UNLIST/PUBL   TEXAS NOT CANADA!
              woodcock@nortel.com  or  woodcock@dfwmm.net