Re: Sega Multigame

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Tue Oct 07 1997 - 14:56:30 EDT

At 09:27 AM 10/7/97 -0700, you wrote:
>re Frazee..
>
>I was in KC last week to see Paul's place. There isn't much
>there that I was interested in. I guess what happened was he
>bought out a distributor's back room and has been selling it
>off over the last year or so. He has a box of random G80 boards
>that he said he'd already sold, and a bunch of Williams boards
>he had already sold to George at Eldorado. I did see a couple
>of Sega spinner assys in the random parts. This was at is 'new
>place'.. I didn't go over to the other place where the G05's
>were supposed to be. It sounded like the 'Texas posse' cleaned
>out anything interesting when they were up there a month ago.

YES!! Texas posse - I love it. The G80 boards are mine. Quite
a collection actually, every game except Zektor, most in multiples.

I would love to get a multigame card, but I just might have a working
bs for every game after all!!! Anyway, I still have to dig up the
100 bucks for the ESB card :)

Mit Matelske