Re: Tempest Monitor Fixed -- Almost

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Thu Oct 09 1997 - 18:06:13 EDT

Thanks to all the people who responded. I've adjusted the yoke, and the
screen is now fairly plumb. I say fairly, because some lines seem to just
not be quite there.

However, it does not seem like the convergance could every be correct on
this monitor, because the deflection seems to be different on all three
colors.

When it draws a white box around the screen, what actually shows up are
three concentric boxes: with red on the outside and blue on the inside.
So, while you can adjust the convergance at the center, the errors get worse
as you go out.

Is there an adujstment for this -- I've yet to find it.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/