RE: cine J14

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Mon Oct 13 1997 - 19:39:07 EDT

G'day folks,

Please post away (on Zonn/Al/anyone else's WWW page)! Get that
Cinematronics Exercisor schematic/user manual/etc information out to
everybody.....you sure don't want to be waiting around till I get any
FPGA project done. Trust me!

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - The real appeal of an FPGA solution is that all a person has to do
is buy the Xilinx FPGA part (under $30) and wire up an EPROM to it (with
the FPGA's wiring schematic on it) and away you go! If you want to
wirewrap/solder, then go right ahead. As I understand it the FPGA
development environment is only used once to translate (and debug) the
schematic to the EPROM. Once you've done all that work, you can burn as
many EPROMs as you like and just hook them up to Xilinx FPGA chips.