Re: More Amplifone stuff...

From: Clay Cowgill <clay_at_supra.com>
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 19:24:38 EST

>Unfortunately the yoke assembly for the 25" has a different number than
>the yoke assembly for a 19". This doesn't mean they're not the same
>thing, just numbered differently. The fact Jeff's two yokes have the
>same number is a good sign. It could be they original gave them
>separate part numbers, and then because they were really the same part,
>used them interchangeably.

For what it's worth, I seem to recall in old Wico catalogs that the
replacement Wico part numbers are also the same for the two.

Have any of you really looked at the wire used in the yokes to determine
what it is? I'd be game to try to hand wrap one of these things if I
thought I could get the right wire... ;-)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/