Re: ESB stuff...

From: mayday19 <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Wed Nov 12 1997 - 18:18:38 EST

> I only mention this because all attempts by me to get the ESB kit installed
> in this thing have failed. Something weird is going on and I can't quite
> see it yet. Just bizarre. The game starts just fine, but then resets at
> the beginning of the game play with ESB.

I had this same thing happen to my ESB UR machine. It is an original
atari kit, but when I got it, it would come up and work fine in attract
mode, and when you would start a game the machine would reset. the
problem was the ROMs on the daughter board were bad. I dont know what the
board Rev. is though..

I have to go look at it today anyway so I will see what kinda board it
has. I got a sevice call on it (yes, I operate it) saying the game puts
big bright white lines on the screen every so often and the monitor is
getting dimmer. doesn't sound good to me!

Jeff

--
http://idt.net/~mayday19