Re: G-80 Spinner interface boards...

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon Nov 17 1997 - 22:29:14 EST

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:00:24 -0800 Clay Cowgill <clayc@diamondmm.com>
writes:

>So... I'm going to run a few boards as a test. Since it's an
>experiment
>anyway, I designed a replacement for the "Single Player Control Panel
>Interface" and put it on the same PCB. If any of you need a "Spinner
>Interface Board" let me know! I figure they'll be about $15-20 each

A minor question for the master :)

I've got a few Arkanoid spinners (with a lead on two from a Cocktail
Arkanoid) and I would like to know if it is possible to use them with
this interface board. Or should I wait for your PIC do-everything spinner
interface?

p.s. Where do I send the $$$ for the Multigame? Drool!

Virtu-Al