Re: Question about Clay's multigame

From: <linvjw_at_VNET.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 12:34:22 EST

> Ahhh... I was noticing that in the game code... It looks like it's in the
> exact same spot for every game. Should I just get rid of the pulse timing
> stuff in the binaries for the multigame? (I figured most people would be
> using it in a "real" cabinet so it wouldn't matter, but if there's reason
> for me to just change it in the code I don't think it's a big deal...)

I, for one, would be running it out of my Space Duel/multi-game cabinet.
Then again, it doesn't sound like the hardware is too hard to fake-out.
Maybe you could have two sets of binaries? :-)

| John W. Linville To Be, Rather Than To Seem. |
| linvjw@vnet.ibm.com I will not torment the emotionally frail... :-) |