Re: Question about Clay's multigame

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 12:23:54 EST

You wrote:
> Ahhh... I was noticing that in the game code... It looks like it's in the
> exact same spot for every game. Should I just get rid of the pulse timing
> stuff in the binaries for the multigame? (I figured most people would be
> using it in a "real" cabinet so it wouldn't matter, but if there's reason
> for me to just change it in the code I don't think it's a big deal...)

Actually, mine will be in an Atari vector cabinet. I was going to going to
wire up a little timing switch like Paul described. Having modified code seems
to be the best route, esp. if it is an easy fix. The modified code would be
backwards compatible with "real" sega cabinets, so presumably it's not a
biggie.

Ray