Re: Question about Clay's multigame

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 11:58:26 EST

>The really annoying thing is that the coining circuit requires a 1ms pulse
>to actually coin the game. This was another of Sega's ideas to reduce
>the chances of someone tripping a free credit any other way than with a
>coin.

Ahhh... I was noticing that in the game code... It looks like it's in the
exact same spot for every game. Should I just get rid of the pulse timing
stuff in the binaries for the multigame? (I figured most people would be
using it in a "real" cabinet so it wouldn't matter, but if there's reason
for me to just change it in the code I don't think it's a big deal...)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/