Re: Question about Clay's multigame

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 13:45:24 EST

>Actually, mine will be in an Atari vector cabinet. I was going to going to
>wire up a little timing switch like Paul described. Having modified code
>seems
>to be the best route, esp. if it is an easy fix. The modified code would be
>backwards compatible with "real" sega cabinets, so presumably it's not a
>biggie.

Right-- worst case it might be more prone to giving more than one credit at
a time or something. No big deal for collectors. I'll look into it. Nice
thing about the multigame is that any changes like this only require
burning a single EPROM to update everything...

Travis Hagen used my Sega Vector Editor on the PC to make some really nice
logos for all the games (like the ones on the covers of the manuals), so I
might try dropping those into the menu system to spruce it up...

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/