Re: More Star Trek questions

From: <omar_at_netins.net>
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 17:36:09 EST

At 12:04 PM 1/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I double-checked with the analog guy in the cube next to me, and any voltage
>greater than .7 of a volt or so will turn Q6 on, so connecting it to the
>power ok (assuming it's active high..) out of the PC power supply is the
>right thing to do..

Great! I have a bunch of good power supplies that were pulled from old
286, 386 computers. I'll be glad to finally put at least one of them to use.

Any suggestions on what I should do for a monitor? I mean should I look
for a G-08 monitor to use, or should I avoid those like the plague and use
something else?

Thanks for all the responses!

Mike Benedict