RE: Bulletproof your WG6100!

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 14:06:40 EST

G'day Anders (and everyone else),

Given your excellent price, I have no trouble committing to a couple
bare PCBs. If you'd give some indication of when the price breaks kick
in on individual orders, I think you'd get me and others to up our
orders.

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - If you were referring to the total orders from everyone regarding
the price break, then my above comment is wrong. Ignore my comment in
this case. And make sure to give a "last call" for orders once you have
an idea of the minimum size of the total order (and thus the maximum
price of bare PCBs). You may find a last minute surge in orders....did
Clay see this with his "last call" email for his PCB?