Re: Decent little cap tester...

From: Clay Cowgill <clayc_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 18:33:14 EST

>Is that little black on with red LED displays in it and one button? I
>had one of those a while back before I lost it. It was a very nice
>little unit. Now I have some kind of crappy tenma item. :-0

This one just has a dial and a zero-adjust knob for the pF range. Comes
with a battery and alligator clips, and the little "slide in" test slots if
you don't want to use the clips.

(Hey, now don't you be bad-mouthing Tenma. I have one of their 40MHz
scopes with onscreen displays and really like it. ;-) ('course it's not
the Tektronix stuff we have at work, but for an order of magnitude
difference in the price I won't complain!)

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia Systems, Inc. clay@supra.com
\/ Communications Division http://www.supra.com/