Re: Battlezone problem.

From: Mitchell Rohde <bovine_at_eecs.umich.edu>
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 21:18:56 EST

 Ok, so I tried some of the suggestions folks sent. I reseated the chips
again and checked for bent pins, etc. Still no dice. Forcing the
resetting to stop by grounding that WDDIS testpoint worked, but the game
is still dead. I can assume that taking the chips out and cleaning or
handling the board killed something that was on it's way out (though I am
very careful and have experience working with stuff like this for many
years... strange. Only old games seem to be so sensitive...)

 My question is this: what is the boot sequence of the battlezone board?
  When does the Watchdog clear address get written to by the cpu?

                                        Mitch