Bulletproof your G-08!!! (Pipe dreaming)

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 14:20:51 EST

OK, I will be the first to admit that some of the things ya'll
talk about go way over my head - that is why I am coming to
the group for help. As I was catching one of my G-08's on fire
last night, I was thinking how nice it would be to put together
a definitive upgrade for these pieces of sh*t. With Clay's
multigame rolling out and an apparent rise in the popularity
of vector games in general, I think that it would be well
worth some of our time to look into this ... I'm not going
to speak for the group, but I know that I would pay
good money for a G-08 upgrade (maybe a good platform to design
a whole new deflection board around, hint, hint...)

Anyways, I just thought that maybe I could churn up some interest
and get yet another project moving...

Mit