Re: Bulletproof your G-08!!! (Pipe dreaming)

From: Mit Matelske <Mit_Matelske_at_BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 16:35:01 EST

At 11:48 AM 1/20/98 -0800, you wrote:
>"3) If your 20W resistors are melting, you've got bad deflection
transistors :-("

>Has anyone found a source for 20W non-inductive resistors?
>I'm even having trouble finding 10W ones to double up..

That reminds me, do ya'll use 20 watt babies (? resistance)
in lew of the hacked up / tied together / just waiting to
short out pair of resistors. Last night I was adjusting my
foil heat-sinks and thinking how I need to replace so damn
many things on that d-board.

Mit

btw - what's the best source for 6259's? (I only need what seems
      like a million...)