Re: Vectorbeam Question

From: Danger wil <Dangerwil_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 19:21:43 EST

> Hey I have one of those tie dyed gel overlays!! It was stuck in the back of
> Rockola Starcastle. It looked like shit on the Starcastle, it must of
been
> Ripoff Overlay! (Do the colors look like they were screened like newspaper
> print? Little dots that vary in size to change the intensity of the
color?)

No, it looks more like some kind of ink or paint. yellow spot in the middle,
red surround, then blue. No fade the colors just smear into one another.

No worries about conversion just it might be used as a "test tube for some
crazy hack experiments.

I changed the jumper and it came up just fine!!!!

Next question, can I put any other roms in this SQ bdset?, he asked, hoping
beyond hope to play a game of Star Castle...

THANKS!!!

Bill