RE: BSP: Bay Area people may want to check this out

From: Ozdemir, Steve <sso_at_dsc.com>
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 11:44:45 EST

G'day folks,

"Father's video game"? Well, I guess the first arcade video games came
out in the 70's. And we are approcaching the end of the 90's. So
that'd be twenty years and as such a generation.

Now that you mention it, I do have some small ones running around. BUT,
they like my arcade game collection....I guess they have good taste!
(Well, that and at 3 years old, they don't know better....let's see what
they say as 12 or 13, eh?)

                Steven S Ozdemir
                sso@dsc.com

ps - Hope I can check out John's latest on one of my upcoming trips to
the Bay Area!