Re: Vector 3d??

From: <Dangerwil_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 17:21:27 EST

> but a modern CPU would be more than
> capable of keeping up. You could simulate the whole thing on a raster
> display
> using anti-aliased vector drawing code to try it out...

O.K. so it might just work, now here is where we go into the twilight zone.
What if you set this up in a Hologram Time Traveler cabinet, so that it
reflected into the special mirror? It would have to look pretty cool, even
without trying to make it 3d.

Far beyond what they did with the Nintendo Virtua Boy.

Bill