2N6259 cross??

From: Danger wil <Dangerwil_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 17:29:21 EST

All,

  I know that a couple of people have been looking for a good cross for the
2n6259 used in the Electrohome GO8 monitor. Anybody come up with a source?

  I am building a Sega multigame and I am reminded of that old Tootsie roll
pop commercial with the owl.... How many fuses does it take to build a
Zektor? The world may never know :: (

  I found a couple of NOS ones at a local distributor, but had to pay $12.25
each. Since I would like to build up a small backup supply, now seems to be
the time.

Thanks,

Bill