Re: 2N6259 cross??

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 19:07:03 EST

Danger wil wrote:

> I know that a couple of people have been looking for a good cross for the
> 2n6259 used in the Electrohome GO8 monitor. Anybody come up with a source?

I rebuilt my G08 this fall. I used MJ15003's from MCM, I think they
were around $5-6. So far so good...I usually run it for a few hours
at a time. They do run hot after that, but my machine is also in my
cool basement, which this time of year the temps around 55-60.

How about a source for the non-inductive power resitors ?

--
Thanks
Todd