Re: Vector 3d??

From: The Grigsbeast <grigsby_at_netgate.net>
Date: Wed Feb 25 1998 - 22:20:58 EST

>You would have to do a lot of pre calculated data
>to get it to run on old game hardware, but a modern CPU would be more than
>capable of keeping up. You could simulate the whole thing on a raster display
>using anti-aliased vector drawing code to try it out...

Shutter glasses would be extra-cool with a vector monitor. Just think --
with the extra CPU we have these days you could draw 3d _curves_. Yow!

Plus you could sort the display list in real-time for optimum vector
drawing instead of simply returning to 0 after every shape, giving you
effectively much more line length per frame.

// grigs