Re: Vector 3d??

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 26 1998 - 09:35:35 EST

> O.K. so it might just work, now here is where we go into the twilight zone.
> What if you set this up in a Hologram Time Traveler cabinet, so that it
> reflected into the special mirror? It would have to look pretty cool, even
> without trying to make it 3d.

Did you ever work for Atari? I think you're on the same stuff they were :-)
BTW, it's a spherical mirror. That might look really cool, but you really
need to draw more lines for 3D objects, plus in the HTT cabinet you'd need
to draw the "reflections" under all the objects. I like that idea! I also
think it'd be cool to do a game using that TI thing with the rotating
helical surface and the lasers...

I'm really starting to see that "vectorlist" is not so much about games
that happen to have vector displays - it's really about the *displays*

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.