Re: Original ESB PCB for sale

From: Rhea, Cristopher J. <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 18:44:33 EST

Ray wrote:

> As with most of us, $$ is not the driving issue (or my case, any issue...I
> prefer trades). My collecting maturity is more focusing on those things that
> had special meaning for me as a youngster, and not going after the most
> rare or most complete collection (same reason I traded my Blaster set and
> am selling my Joust 2)

For Ray, youngster was "last week". Kind of like when a 10 year old says
"when I was a kid...". ;)

 Cristopher J. Rhea                    Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility           Guggenheim 1001B
 crhea@Mayo.EDU                        Rochester, MN 55905
 Fax: (507) 266-4486                   (507) 284-0587