Re: Original ESB PCB for sale

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 23:32:00 EST

> Now if someone could drum up an original Atari Pong for me, I'd be in hog
> heaven (first video game I ever player, and I still get goosebumps thinking
> about it)

Uhh ray? Which version?

I can't put my hands on the orange plastic Pong, but I can put them on
the wooden one with the yellow front (complete with the original TV set
for a monitor..) Its in B condition. I'm 99% sure you can have it for
shipping.. (I just put a call in to make sure it doesn't get trashed.. :)
I powered it up this weekend and didn't get an image, but the tv seems
to be ok, and looking at the ttl board, "how hard could it be?"

Kurt