RE: Battlezone

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Apr 06 1998 - 21:41:45 EDT

On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> I too like occasional for-sales here for rare and/or "new" stuff (like
> Jeff/Anders LV2000, Chris' Hummer :-). As long as the ratio stays

Speaking of which -- I've found a local dealer who is going to buy it. Seems
the warranty was activated in January when the contest people bought it, so
I can't seel it as 'new' as I hoped. But I'm getting a nice check.

So . . . I don't mind the FS posts. I'm getting my shopping list together.

Dedicated Major Havoc is still number one -- should anyone know of one for
sale. In the meantime, I'm looking for other things to fix.

Sigh. Battlezone is tempting. Thing is, while it was one of my regulars as a
kid, it just doesn't hold up as well as some of the others. Won't let it die
though.

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/