Re: Prototype games

From: The Grigsbeast <grigsby_at_netgate.net>
Date: Mon May 11 1998 - 16:13:07 EDT

>They are both jamma boards, and they have a copy right date on the PCB of
>1992. One is called "arcade classics" and it has 2 games on it. One is
>missle command and the other centipede. They are complete rewrites and they
>use a 68000 processor. This board needs 2 trackballs.

I wasn't that impressed (I worked at Atari when they made it). They do play
very faithfully, though.

>The other board contains a game called "sparkz"

This was actually a moderately fun (though cheesy) Tetris-type game. Blocks
containing pipes in various configurations fell from the sky and stacked
where
they hit. If you connected both sides of the screen the pipe disappeared.

Shouldn't be hard to get going, at least.

// grigs