Re: Space Wars question, and an Atari question...

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu May 14 1998 - 20:46:03 EDT

On Thu, 14 May 1998 19:10:01 -0500 (CDT), sickgear@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>This may be a dumb question, but can I test other cinematronics boards (star castle, ripoff,
>etc) in a Space Wars cab? I didn't see the pinout for Space Wars on spies, so I thought I'd
>check with the experts b4 I tried it.
>
>Another question: I've got a Battlezone that generally works fine, but sometimes it locks
>up. When it does so, the start button goes solid red, and the spot killer comes on. Any
>thoughts as to what's going on/where I should start checking?
>
>Also, I've got a spare Omega Race flyer if anyone needs it.
>
>Also also... is the Cinematronics page being maintained anymore?

It was technically Bill's page though it's at my domain. But Bill (having
bought a house) has neither the time nor inclination to maintain it.

The people over at www.gamearchive.com plan on adding a Cinematronics page to
their lineup.

When that happens I plan on removing all the flyer scans / marque shots from the
homepage and replacing them with Schematics and Cinematronics technical notes.

I'll rename it to the "Cinematronics Technical Reference Page" or something...

(This assumes your talking about the Cinematronics page at
www.zonn.com/Cinematronics and not someone else's!)

-Zonn

 ------ ___ Member of A.A.C.S.:
 |---- | ( ) Association for Artistically