HP5004 Manual is up.

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_links.magenta.com>
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 22:19:31 EDT

Hi all,
  Im just finishing the upload the the 5004 manual that I had a copy of.
It is 63 pages scanned at 300dpi, total only ~6 meg. It is complete but
not very pretty. My copy looks like about 3rd generation xerox. The
scans actually look great but much of the small print is hard to read or
even unreadable. The schems are pretty bad but are probably usable. If
anyone ever gets a better copy I would be happy to scan them (or maybe
Al as well?). All the pages are copied crooked too. :-(
   They are at http://www.gamearchive.com/tech/

laterz
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *