RE: stuff I'm bringing to Cinefest...did I forget anything?

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 14:57:18 EDT

G'day Zonn and folks,

Oops...looks like I need to apologize. My fumbling fingers got me in
trouble again! I had no intention to offend Zonn by implying that he
might have less than the ideal hacker's haven.

To be honest, I was bringing all that equipment for Monday just in case
we had to make due at Ray's place. With the recent move to San Diego,
he hasn't had time to transfer his arcade hobby equipment.

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company's new named)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - I even heard rumors about how Ray had sunk so low as to be playing
video games on a home console! 8^) 8^) 8^) What's the world coming to?