Vector Test Fixtures for the bench.

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 23:04:56 EDT

Has anyone ever created a Vector test bench and if so how?

I'm looking for something that I can incoporate with my present Pac-Man
AC harness & Jamma test fixture, outputting to my O-scope.

Atari games will need +-15 VDC. Are there any other considerations?

I'm considering just taking a Atari Vector transformer, Vector Game
harness (probably Tempest or Space Duel), Atari regulator board and
slapping that all on a piece of wood. I'm guessing that I could get
voltages for the Sega games from the same souce.

--
Kev                    Mowerman@erols.com    >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY
Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game