Re: JEDEC File decoding

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 23:18:24 EDT

Kev,
That's probably a JEDEC file used in programming many PLDs. They tend to be
device specific "fuse maps" so converting one into a generic logic gate
equivalent may be difficult. I've never bothered trying but I will double
check to make sure this is the case when I get to work tomorrow. Thanks.

Omar

--
omar@techsource.com
-- please use above address to reply, anti-spam in effect