JEDEC File decoding

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 22:59:36 EDT

I know this is a bit off topic but this is best way to reach the
brightest minds of the collecting/gaming community.....

I have a JED file on disk, can this be converted to a logic gate
equivalent?

The reason that I ask, this chip is used on a auxilary board plugged
into a Pac-Man pcb to run a few different games and if I can dechiper
what it is doing, possibly these games may be emultated and run on a Pac
board as EPROMs only.

Thanks,

--
Kev                    Mowerman@erols.com    >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY
Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game