RE: JEDEC File decoding

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 12:58:10 EDT

Hey Kev (and all),

Sounds like you've got a 10x8 architecture PAL. Which board was this
for? The 285 or the 284?

If it's a 10H8 type device I might be able to reverse-compile it. I
have a *really* old version of some NatSemi PAL software that includes a
JEDEC-disassembler to a specific target. It only works up to 16x8
parts, but a 10x8 should be a pretty small matrix. Send me the file if
you'd like me to try...

(I assume there are more parts than just the PAL on the board...) I
still need to wire up my Lattice 2032 protoboard-- I think I got the 284
functionality in that one part...

-Clay