Re: Redesign of boards...

From: omar <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Thu Jun 04 1998 - 10:19:22 EDT

Mitchell,

A really good candidate would also be the Cinematronics CPU board. You
could add a pretty large flash prom (cheap for 1Mbit <$6) and incorporate
someone else's Cine Multi-game hack (someone was working on this part
before, right?). That would just leave the necessity for the universal
sound board that someone else on the group was also working on before :-)