Re: Redesign of boards...

From: The Retrodaddy <arcade_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 13:18:44 EDT

> > Yeah, the DIPs are pretty inconvenient. The two ways I can see to do
> > this from a hardware point of view:
Here is a quote from a reply Bob Sokol gave when I asked about relocating
the dip block. Apparently, they have at least already taken it into
account.

> Bob, would it be possible to relocate the dip block via a cable? It
> would be extremely convenient if the cable were long enough to be run
> up thru the light/speaker area, and mounted under that area on the
> outside. Just a thought.

  Yes, we provide a place to tie into the HEX switch so you can remote the
dip
switches. Look at the picture at:

http://www.Pacman.com/16in1.jpg

on the left board (the 5E&F bd) there is an empty 8 pin socket where you
can
parrallel the dip switch. Just set the dip sw on the main boardto all 4
open.

Bob