RE: Using a logic analyzer on vector boards

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 20:52:58 EDT

This was a touch odd. I just tried sending this message (and I can't tell
if it went through or not as we don't get echo back). But the list server
told me I couldn't post at I was not subscribed. That might explain why I
have not seen any mail for a while but I definitely have not asked to be
removed. So I resubscribed. Hopefully everyone didn't get lost.

So now back to my original message: